The Rules and Regulations define the principles of provision of services, liability and stay within the Nghe Garden Hoian. By signing the registration form, as well as by booking or making an advance payment or the full payment for the stay at Nghe Garden Hoian, the Guest confirms that they have acquainted themselves and accept the terms and conditions hereof. Regulations are binding for all Guests staying on the premises of Nghe Garden Hoian. The Rules and Regulations can be found in the hotel Reception and on www.nghegardenhoian.com.
- A room in the hotel is rented for days.
- A hotel day starts at 14:00 pm and ends at 12:00 noon the next day. Late check out after 12:00 noon up to 18:00 will be half charged, after 18:00 will be full charged.
- In the case of prepayment for the booking, a refund is possible only if the cancellation is notified 48 hours prior to arrival, applied for hotel direct bookings. Other online-bookings follows the cancellation rules of the websites.
- The Guest must confirm their reservation 48 hours prior to arrival.
- When checking-in, the Nghe Garden Hoian reserves the right to ask for a deposit via the credit card or cash deposit in the amount of the full stay.
- Any extension of the booking is subjected to availability. The Nghe Garden Hoian will satisfy the Guest’s wish to stay longer, if possible.
- The Guest renting a room, cannot hand the room over to other people, even if the day he or she had paid for, did not end. Only registered guests could stay in the room.
- Nghe Garden Hoian may refuse to accept the Guest who grossly violated the hotel regulations during the previous stay or if they, in any other way, disturbed the peaceful stay of other Guests.
- The Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard
- The hotel is not liable for any loss or damage to money, stocks and shares, valuables and other items of scientific or artistic value.
- It is forbidden to store any dangerous cargo in the room, including weapons and ammunition, flammable and explosive material and illuminations.
- The quiet hours are binding in the Hotel from 22:00 pm to 6.00 am on the next day
- The conduct of a guest and other people availing themselves of the services of the Hotel should not disturb the peace of stay of other guests.
- Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the rooms and their equipment.
- Smoking is requested outside the rooms, and not harmful to other guests.
- A hotel Guest or their visitors bear full responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment (if any)
- Children under the age of 12 should stay in the area of the Hotel under constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians bear full responsibility for any damage caused as a result of the children actions
- In case of violation of the Rules and Regulations, the Hotel may refuse to provide services to a person that violated them.
- The Nghe Garden Hoian has a statutory lien on the things brought by the Guest to the Hotel in case of delay of payment per stay or unregulated charges for the services provided.
- Personal belongings left in the room by the Guest leaving the room will be returned at their own cost to the specified address. If the hotel does not receive any instructions, it will store these items for 3 months from the check out date, and then transfer them for charity purposes.
Thank you for your staying with us.
Nghe Garden Hoian